This Python plug-in helps in the comparison of the left part of an image to the right part (equilibrium or not). It can be applied to any type of image and computes the centroid of the gray image pixels. The centroid is similar to the centre of mass concept, where mass is replace by another quantity; here it is the lightness and the greyness of the pixel.
This small script shows some information related to the current selected layer. This info includes:
- The layer's name
- The layer dimensions (in pixels)
- The layer offset respect the origin of the whole image (in pixels)
You can go to View->Layer info menu option to show the layer information window. The window stays on top, so the user can switch between the different layers of the image to inspect their values easily.
GIMP 2.8 Python Plug-in.
This plug-in scales the contents of the layer (or layer group) to image size.
1. Extract "scale-layer-to-image-size.py" from .zip archive to the ".../.gimp-2.x/plug-ins/" directory.
2. Make sure that the extracted file is executable.
3. If you are already running GIMP, close and reopen it.