Cuts out 4 standard pictures from a scanned image.
The use case is that you use your scanner to scan in standard photos 4 at a time, you would like to split this scanned image and save it as 4 separate files to continue work with the image processing software on. But rather than to open each image and select every single picture in the image scan this batch script is cutting out 4 photos for you.
The 4 pictures will have the same filename as the original file and added a suffix of _1, _2, _3 and _4
Useful plugin for texture artists. In two clicks you can create seamless texture from image.
- automatically blending edges to remove "seam" effect
- split image into 4 layers - convenient for further editing
- overlapping if you want to postprocess image manually
- automatically make square texture (optional) - if you want to make power-of-two texture for game
- no repeating pattern effect
Of course, sometimes you need to use stamp tool or eraser tool to make texture looks better. But it is super-easy due to autosplitted layers.
Yet another high pass. I use it to normalize brightness of textures. This script provides two different approaches: grain extract mode (mainly used to remove the effect of vignettes) and soft light mode (for images with sharp lightness transitions, but this mode is not so powerful as grain extract).
After installing, you'll find it in:
Filters/Enhance/High Pass Filter