This is a bundle of two filters with similar action. The first one (Cool Look) is cooling the white balance of all tones while boosting red tones saturation, somewhat imitating Nikon look. The second (Cool Look 2) one is cooling only the dark tones while boosting red saturation only in the brighter tones, imitating a generic non aggressive cinematic color grading, ideal for scenes with darkish background and people in the brighter tones.
A tool for masking out single-colored backgrounds.
* The two-step operation allows easy manual corrections
* Masks background color and (optionally) drop shadows
* Four operation methods: Difference, Value, Hybrid (soft) and Hybrid (hard)
* All thresholds are soft
* Edge compression
* Color spill correction (semi-manual)
* Optional Pre-blur reduces mask noise and artifacts
* The "Ignore channel" feature eases removal of background with the color similar to the objects
Changes thickness of lines in line art. Enlarges visible image, repeatedly blurs, thresholds, and antialiases, then shrinks image down to original size. A dialog prompts for amount of enlargment, number of repeats, speed of line thickness change, and whether to make the line thicker or thinner. As of v. 1.5 the result is put into a new layer, leaving the old image untouched.