GC Shadow V1.2 is an enhanced replacement for GIMP’s Drop Shadow procedure. It supports Solid Color & Gradient Drop Shadow, Glow, Inner Shadow & Inner Glow. Compatible with GIMP 2.6.x & GIMP 2.8.x. For Script-Fu coders, this procedure allows the passing of the Shadow Layer Name as an argument.
This plugin produces a complex three-part drop shadow from a selected layer. Ideal for light-on-light text (or anything else).
* Super-smooth shadow algorithm
* Three customizable shadow layers (umbra, penumbra and veil)
* Works with both alpha and masks, shadows are created as masks
* All layers (including the source) are put into a separate group, so no mess created
This is a bundle of two filters with similar action. The first one (Cool Look) is cooling the white balance of all tones while boosting red tones saturation, somewhat imitating Nikon look. The second (Cool Look 2) one is cooling only the dark tones while boosting red saturation only in the brighter tones, imitating a generic non aggressive cinematic color grading, ideal for scenes with darkish background and people in the brighter tones.
A tool for masking out single-colored backgrounds.
* The two-step operation allows easy manual corrections
* Masks background color and (optionally) drop shadows
* Four operation methods: Difference, Value, Hybrid (soft) and Hybrid (hard)
* All thresholds are soft
* Edge compression
* Color spill correction (semi-manual)
* Optional Pre-blur reduces mask noise and artifacts
* The "Ignore channel" feature eases removal of background with the color similar to the objects