A set of morphological operators for GIMP:
- erosion and dilation
- opening and closing
- boundary extraction and gradient
- thickening and thinning
- white and black top-hat
The Rectangular Select Tool with Rounded corners option checked is very useful, but it could be so much more. The underlying GIMP function, gimp-image-select-round-rectangle written by Martin Nordholts provides much more functionality than what is exposed in the Rectangular Select Tool.
This script attempts to unleash gimp-image-select-round-rectangle's potential by raising the radius limit to 262144 pixels from 100 pixels and exposes the ability to specify different x and y radii.
GC Shadow V1.0 is an enhanced replacement for GIMP’s Drop Shadow procedure. It supports Drop Shadow, Glow, Inner Shadow & Inner Glow. Compatible with GIMP 2.6.x & GIMP 2.8.x. For Script-Fu coders, this procedure allows the passing of the Shadow Layer Name as an argument.
This plugin produces a complex three-part drop shadow from a selected layer. Ideal for light-on-light text (or anything else).
* Super-smooth shadow algorithm
* Three customizable shadow layers (umbra, penumbra and veil)
* Works with both alpha and masks, shadows are created as masks
* All layers (including the source) are put into a separate group, so no mess created
A tool for masking out single-colored backgrounds.
* The two-step operation allows easy manual corrections
* Masks background color and (optionally) drop shadows
* Four operation methods: Difference, Value, Hybrid (soft) and Hybrid (hard)
* All thresholds are soft
* Edge compression
* Color spill correction (semi-manual)
* Optional Pre-blur reduces mask noise and artifacts
* The "Ignore channel" feature eases removal of background with the color similar to the objects