This little script was inspired by "GIMP tutorial - advanced color correction using sample point and curves" which nicely describes a method to get the color balance of a drawable right.
It expects an active path. If it's not there it exits unceremoniously.
The average RGB values of a 5 pixel radius area around the points in the path are taken and from these color adjustment curves are invoked with the aim to equalize them and thereby get the color balance right.
I made a small python script, similar to a details-enhancement-procedure described here: http://registry.gimp.org/node/27945
Vivid light blend mode is implemented using the color dodge and color burn technique. Selective Gaussian Blur is used instead "Surface Blur" so it works without G'MIC dependencies. Take care of the Gaussian Radius since high values / big images make Gimps Selective Gaussian Blur a VERY time consuming operation.
Divide the currently active layer into subsections of specified width&height (pxs). New layers containing subsections are appended to the active image's layer list. The new layers are labeled "(<x>,<y>)" in the new co-ordinate system.
Please see the readme included in the attached file for installation instructions.
The new co-ordinate system begins (0,0) in the top-left hand corner and moves left-to-right, top-to-bottom.
<x> represents row
<y> represents column
Dari judul diatas saya kira sobat sudah terbayang, akan kehebatan salah satu perangkat lunak pemulihan foto merekonstruksi bidang gambar yang dipilih dari piksel dekat batas seleksi. Menghapus objek yang tidak diinginkan dari gambar, seperti logo, watermark, tiang listrik, orang, teks atau artefak yang tidak diinginkan lainnya. Tentunya sobat juga telah akrab menggunakan plugin dan Script-fu terbaik di Gimp seperti Resynthesizer, Heal Selection, ataupun Smart Remove Selection.
A while back I had come across a novel method for increasing local contrast and details in an image by German artist/photoshop guru Calvin Hollywood. He called it "Freaky Details", and it basically consisted of an inverted duplicate of the base image that was "Surface Blurred", and had the blend mode set to "Vivid Light".
Unfortunately at the time, I didn't have access to a "Vivid Light" blend mode in GIMP, and wasn't sure how "Surface Blur" worked in Photoshop.