For the script-fu/python-fu-challenged but spreadsheet mavens, a little piece of code that lets you export/import paths from your favorite spreadsheet programs, when the path you want to create can be computed, for instance to create this:
The plugin selectively blurs the color information (both hue and saturation) in image. There are two basic scenarios / reasons to use this: When saturating poorly saturated images (to prevent artifacts in color) and cartoonizing images. The plugin blurs selectively, and can even "sharpen" transitions between two colors.
The plugin have thee basic outputs - blur the color on place/image, cartoon mode and creation of lines.
Useful plugin for texture artists. In two clicks you can create seamless texture from image.
- automatically blending edges to remove "seam" effect
- split image into 4 layers - convenient for further editing
- overlapping if you want to postprocess image manually
- automatically make square texture (optional) - if you want to make power-of-two texture for game
- no repeating pattern effect
Of course, sometimes you need to use stamp tool or eraser tool to make texture looks better. But it is super-easy due to autosplitted layers.