You are here

Reversing wide-angle distortion

Is there a way to remove distorion from photographs caused by use of a wide-angle lense? I noticed an earlier post inquiring about removing distortion from photos "similar to Photoshop." I don't think it received a response. Thanks for any help.

Subscribe to Comments for "Reversing wide-angle distortion"