Welcome and greetings to everyone as this is my first post here :)
I've found myself repeating same things multiple times in a day. I believe it can be scripted to save my (and I believe others) time. What would my script do:
1) Save image as *.xcf in given (best would be current) directory;
2) Save *.tiff file same as previously *.xcf;
3) Rescale longest side of image to input value, whilst protecting relationship of sides (usually 2048);
4) Open tiff file with my current watermark (stored on my HD) as a layer on top of the stack;
5) Reslcale that watermark to fit to existing height size;
6) Align my watermark layer to lower-right corner of my picture;
7) Flatten image (get everything into one-single layer);
8) Change color profile to sRGB;
9) Save to *.jpg;
10) Undo anything the script did to the image;
Is it possible to get every option in one dialog where I would input my current preferences and order the script to go get it done?
I watched this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAuJJ6P8Jxs&list=PLB18B51821B2370D4, but I am still confused as I'm not a coder by any means.
I started with something like this:
(define (script-fu-Multiple-Export image drawable)
"Multiple save with resolution and color profile change"
But the script above doesn't works.
If anyone could help here I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance :)