GIMP 2.8 Python Plug-in.
This plug-in scales the contents of the layer (or layer group) to image size.
1. Extract "scale-layer-to-image-size.py" from .zip archive to the ".../.gimp-2.x/plug-ins/" directory.
2. Make sure that the extracted file is executable.
3. If you are already running GIMP, close and reopen it.
This plugin requires Python!
If you have the "Filters > Python-Fu > Console" menu item you are all set. If not, install Python support for GIMP.
Download from my site with some gimp plugins:
- Added support for working with layer groups.
- To the two types of scaling added three more.
- Added "Align to image center" option.
- Fixed bug in "Crop to Image Size" which leads to cropping of the whole image, and not the selected layer.
- Added "Crop to Image Size" option.
- The value "Addition" is now measured as a percentage (%).
- Some code improvements.
- Initial release.