You are here

Need help browsing the plugins, please


I have been using the GIMP Software for a little while, and i started wanting a way to mimic the look of having an actual paintbrush put down color, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. so I went to see if there's a plug0in or script or wherever for it, but I don't know how to find anything like that!

I looked under brushes and paints and stuff like that, but it's all a bunch of technical gabbldy I can't understand! am I in the wrong place?

I was looking for a way to make the paint tool leave color like an real brushstroke with bristles and maybe a way to use the selection tool to distort an image around it, so there's a hole where the selection was and everything's stretched outside of it like a torn nylon. are there even any plugins that work like that?


What you might be interested in is brushes, and GPS is a suite of tools and brushes that mimic actual paint brushes and tools.

There are also graphic programs that work in the same fashion:

Subscribe to Comments for "Need help browsing the plugins, please"