You are here

HELP! I want to use gimp like Adobe Fireworks

Fireworks can add javascript into images, like making a button for a website with on click effects, or mouse over effects, how can you do this with gimp?
I really want to know how to do this, I can't find any plugins, and I've been searching everywhere on the net!
If gimp has addons like this.
And if not, is there any open source programs like fireworks?

Subscribe to Comments for "HELP! I want to use gimp like Adobe Fireworks"