You are here

Please help me remember filter for soft corner shading!

Hi! I'm glad to be a part of this discussion as I have a lot to learn about this cool program. I'm having a memory issues with a filter I used to give soft rounded shading around the edges of this photo. It looks kind of like a gradient but this filter gives the photo a much softer "lens" like look. I need to use it again and for some reason I can't find it in the Filters menu. If anyone knows what the name of this filter is and how to find it I would be deeply grateful.


DSC_3823.jpg4.7 MB

The effect is called a vignette and you don't really need a dedicated filter as it can be created in just a few steps.

Here is a nice tutorial:

Subscribe to Comments for "Please help me remember filter for soft corner shading!"