Creates a vignette around a selection.
- Vignette based on selection and active layer.
- Softness, opacity, and colour of the vignette can be changed in the dialog box.
- Checking "Keep Layers" allows adjustment of vignette opacity after the fact.
- Also check "Keep Layers" if you have other layers visible otherwise they will be merged down.
Location: Filters/Light and Shadow/Vignette
This script is based on the vignetting method outlined by Sue Chastain
This is the first script I've written, I taught myself enough scheme using the gimp tutorial over the weekend. Feedback is welcome!
- Effect is now consistent regardless of image size
- Renamed parameter from "opacity" to "softness"