Last update januar 31 2010, added ColorblindTolls subset of 3 scripts, added 7 scripts.
PhotoLab is a set of tools for digital pictures. All scripts are in Python, tested with Gimp-2.6.6 under Linux and Gimp-2.6.7 under Windows XP. Supported language: en,fr.
- BCSbatch: A batch work to adjust Brightness Contrast Saturation.
- CurveBatch: A batch work to apply a curve file saved from the curve tool of GIMP. Works for Gimp-2.6 but not for older version.
- LevelBatch : A batch work to apply a lefel file saved from the level tool of GIMP. Works for Gimp-2.6 but not for older version.
- FileRename: This basic utility rename et renumber your pictures.
- FileResize: This basic utility resize your pictures.
- JpegQuality: This basic utility is a batch work to increase the compression ratio of your JPEG photos.
- WebGallery: Generate a picture gallery for the Web.
- WebImageMenu: Generate a picture menu or a one page picture gallery for the Web.
- DarkEnlight: This utility add to your picture a layer in Softlight mode filled in gray with a mask filled with the Value channel of the picture.
- GrayPoint: An utility to modify the gray point of your photos.
- SoftLight: This utility add to your picture a layer in Softlight mode filled in gray.
- AddBorder: An utility to add a border around a photo.
- MakeWallpaper: An utility to create one or more wallpapers from a photo.
- Patchwork: An utility to fill a big size image with a set of 3 or 4 photos.
- Effect Mirror: The mirror effect of a photo.
- PhotoDuplicate: This utility fill a sheet of paper of various size with a picture, often a portrait.
PhotoLab-Exiftools is a subset of tools for digital pictures using EXIF datas. t's a separated part of Photolab because one need to install external command line software (JHead and Jpegtran). All scripts are in Python, tested with Gimp-2.6.6 under Linux and Gimp-2.6.7 under Windows XP. Supported language: en,fr.
- Autorotate : A batch work to rotate automatically your photos.
- RenameByDate : A batch work to rename your photos by adding as prefix the shouting date.
- ChangeDate : A batch work to correct the shouting date of your photos.
- Synchronize_2Cameras : A batch work applying at two sets of photos each taken from an other camera. The photos have been taken at the same time and your wish is to merge them in one single album.
- AutoSynchronize_2Cameras : works like Synchronize_2Cameras excepted it's not necessary to set manually the date offset between the internal date of the two cameras. Instead you must take two reference photos at the same time with the two cameras.
- StripExif : A batch work to strip all unnecessary Exif datas from your photos.
PhotoLab-ColorblindTools subset of Photolabo for colorblind people. This is my first try and it need probably improvement or new ideas. Feedback from colorblind peoples would be appreciated. This is not a view filter like those who try to simulate colorblindness. This is just a menu entry that add and remove (you'd better associate the menu entry with a keyboard shortcut) a special view of the photo useful for a colorblind. All scripts are in Python, tested with Gimp-2.6.6 under Linux and Gimp-2.6.7 under Windows XP. Supported language: en,fr.
- ChannelSwitcher : Switch the content of two color channel, blue/green or blue/red.
- ColoredLayers : Add a layer on top of the image who increase the content of a color channel, blue, green or red.
- HueVision : Add a layer on top of the image who show the content of the hue channel with vivid (full saturation) colors.