You are here

wat is this??

this might need to go in the help section, but what is the circled plugin in the attachment, and how do i use it?
i didn't see anything about it in the online manual, so i am now confuzed.
please help, so i wont be ?_? anymore.
i am using gimp2.6

help.zip55.16 KB

why don't you test it out. You never learn if you don't play around yourself. it's a plugin, named lava, that's really old. also, you don't need to post images in a .zip just post a .jpg, it makes things 100x easier

what is listed here is not in the user manual , that is for what bundled within gimp , here are additional plugin. What is and for what should be explained in the Plugin comment (or for some plugin in included help files)
Subscribe to Comments for "wat is this??"